Date: Tuesday, 14-Jul-98 09:39 PM

From: Murray _charters         \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
sympatico.ca)
To:   Parkinsn List Mail       \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
utoronto.ca)

Subject: Re: Looking for Stan Houston

Hi Kathrynne;
you wrote:
Sorry to post to the entire list -- I couldn't reach Stan Houston, and
wonder
if anyone has an e-mail address? Stan -- are you there?
Kathrynne

Guess what Kathrynne?

You can search the Archives!!

http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

and then enter the following term in the search query window:

Stan Houston

and click on "newest date"

and "search"

I think you will then find Stan's latest postings to the List and be
able to get his address.

All the very best .............. Murray 53/4

--
Bob Martone(Nancy 53/23)