NO!

This is not just news. THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS.
Stan Houston nearly single-handedly had us heading for the Oprah show.
His posts were so upbeat and full of energy.  Does it take his death to
make him VISIBLE?

Stan Houston is DEAD???

I hate to ask this--but was it suicide?  He was a younger Parkinsonian.

Would someone PLEASE fill us in?

I am VERY sad and very sorry to hear of this.  He posted us--I think
about ten months ago, about his impending pallidotomy.  He seemed so
hopeful.

Did the Pallidotomy fail??

I have so many questions.

His family must be devastated.

I have been wondering why we haven't heard from him since last fall.

This is BAD, BAD news.

Ivan
WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses         deg. F