HEY FOLKS...I have news to share! I JUST received this from Mr X!!!

Hello Gail,
    Here's an attempt at appreciation for the wonderful people who wrote
back after reading the "I'm concerned about a fellow list member..you
posted for me.  May God Bless you for your caring kindness.  More to you
personally soon,
Mr X

and

Cyber Sis Gail,
 I am inspired by the responses from the listserve members who replied
to your posting for me.  P.D. has caused most of them disappointments in
their life experiences at least as severe as mine and some much more
so.  All encouraged me to never give up, a concept I have embraced all
my life, but had lost during a few months of self-pity.

 I thank all who replied for your supportive responses, you have
reminded me that it’s time I motivate myself to accept the hand I’ve
been dealt, get all the help I can from medicines and Doctors, and to
fight for every inch of normalcy threatened by this enemy, P. D.

 I have hard copies of all your messages and I will re-read them for
strength if I begin to weaken again.

     You are all wonderful,
      Mr X.
--------

I hope we can get our new friend to join the group now that he
knows he needs the support from others who know what it's all
about. Hard copies of all the messages sent to you are great
but the warmth from a quick reply from a cyber sib just might
be better! I encourage you to email the group when you feel ready.

Your cyber sis,
Gail Vass