Bill,
Your letter is a work of art--really  FANTASTIC!  Even after being in Washington,
and going thru it all as you did, I didn't think to break down 25 billion into
68.493 million a day.  That's a staggering figure.

You asked for comments.  It might tie your logic
together even more if you include in
paragraph 6, the fact that researchers came to the conclusion
with enough financing, they felt there was the
possibility of a cure within five years.

> The investment is one hundred million dollars a year for five years.  This
> amount is not simply a nice round number.  Distinguished researchers,
> advocates and lawmakers worked together a few years back to decide how much
> could be absorbed by projects of high scientific and/or clinical merit by the PD
> research community.

Just a thought.  Keep up the good work.
Nina