All the talk about Stan, I miss him too, and Ivan's post made me
think about how Stan insisted that we should be on Oprah.
So,,,I went to her webpage today and sent her a message which asked
her once more to consider doing a show on PD and the Udall bill.
I also asked if she knew why stars of all types will admit they have
aids, cancer, etc., BUT not PD??? Even the Pope will not admit it
publicly.  Johnny Cash would not admit it until he dropped his pic on
stage and had trouble picking it up.  What is it about PD that could
be worse than all the other things you can be disabled from? Are we
really damned???
Nahhhhhhhhhh  Not me---I'm just a little angel (or angle)

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling