Dear list:
We will be off the list for about a week. Going to Louisville, Ky We are
Jehovah's
Witnesses & they are having a 3 day convention up there. Also have
relatives up there
& will visit with them for a while. It will be like leaving a member of
the family when
we sign off. We or I get so involved with the people on this list. I
feel like I know them
personally, I cry when they cry, I laugh when they laugh, I want to know
how they are
doing every day. Like poor Ivan & his terrible trouble with his care
givers. Hope things
get better for him. Hate to miss Barb & Ginas lovely writings. May look
up in the archives to see what I've missed. Think Jim may be a little
jealous of my time on the
computer reading almost all of the letters, he said he hasn't time to
read all of them so
I save the ones I think he may be interested in. Well enough rambling,
just hit the
delete button & go on to the next message.
LOVE
Betty cg Jim 65\3