Martha,

Thank you Martha, for both a crystal clear description of our SECOND
source of dopamine-adrenal dopamine-and a wonderful example of how it
helps us in the flight-or-fright response situation.  The human body has
been given such amazing potential!

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     67    deg. F