Dear John:
Thank you for responding to the mail about swollen feet and calves. I went to
my GP Dr since the neurosurgeon was in critical condition. My GP looked at
them and said "Oh I don't think it's anything to worry about". Ok. Now my feet
on top just at the bend looks like someone beat them. Black/Blue marks and she
had a few more problems connected with this problems.
I don't know what to do,, I can handle the dehydration problem its the
feet/calves that Have me stumped and can't get to talk to him.
I almost did today, but not quite. Maybe tomorrow.
Makes me wonder. I would like to know if I should be worried or worry free. I
like to plan my crisis.

I do want to thank you again for your help, it was kind of you.
Gina
47/7mos