Dear Marvin,
I have received a grant to write a self-study program for registered
dietitians on nutrition and Parkinson's disease. I am going to ask
permission to include writings from people with PD, and caregivers for
PWP. If you are willing, I'd like to includ your writing, below. I think
it's important that health professionals have a better understanding of
the realities of PD. If you agree, I do not need to use your full name
-- I can use Marvin G., or change your name completely. I'd like to add
your age, and years diagnosed with PD, though.

If you do not wish to have your work printed, however, I understand
completely.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--