Dear Barb Brock: I was excited to see your post about ambien. I have
been taking this (either 1 or 2 5mg. pills) at night for the last year &
a half so that I can sleep & be a mom each day! What I had noticed (but
never made any connections) was that after waking up (usually 5-6 hrs.
after taking it), my body is relatively symptom-free for an hour or two
(my computer time) until the shakes, rattles & rolls kick in & it is
time to start my meds for the day! Would you please send me any other
means to get info on this to take to my neuro.
Also, dear Jacob: What Mary Ann said!
Also again-has anyone heard of Tahitian "Noni Juice"? My cousin is
really into this stuff & has sent me info about it...sounds like snake
oil to me!                                 Best, Joan(47-8)