Men think computers should be referred to as females, just like ships,
because:
1.      No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2.      The language they use to communicate with other computers is
incomprehensible to everyone.
3.      The message' "Bad Command or File name" is about as informative
as in "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm certainly not going to
tell you."
4.      You smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later
retrieval
5.    As soon as you make a commitment to on you find yourself spending
half your        paycheck on accessories for it.

Women think computers should be referred to as male because:
1.      They have a lot o data, but they are still clueless
2.      They are supposed to help you solve a problem, but half of the time
they
      ARE the problem.
3.      As soon as you commit to one, you realize if you had waited a little
longer you could have obtained a better model.
4.       In order to get their attention you have to turn them on.
5.       A big power surge will knock them out for the rest of the day.