From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Delda White
Sent:   Friday, July 17, 1998 5:19 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        No mail at all

Dear PD List members:  I had no messages at all from this list this morning
and I don't recall that happening before.  Someone said AOL has been having
trouble and I wonder if that is what happened.  I usually have at least 40
messages, twice a day, and I had plenty last night.  Barb Patterson, do you
have any information on this mystery?  Thanks so much.  Delda White CG Bob
66/1