Marling wrote in part:  I had no idea this was the other name for
Ambien......But I do not take it regularly, only as needed.

I have taken Ambien as an OCCASIONAL bedtime sleep aid in a 5mg. dose.
Like most sleeping aids, it gave me a "hangover" effect the next day.  This
was prescribed by my primary care dr. prior to my parkinson's diagnosis
when I was stressed out with work problems, death of my aunt, mom's medical
problems and some other "garbage", so I could get some sleep.  As my coping
methods improved and some of the problems were solved/eliminated, reg.
sleep returned w/o use of the Ambien.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/8mos.