Gina sitting at the keyboard of the cumputer soon to be replaced, Oh I'm
sorry. I do get carried away.

Gina sitting at the keyboard with her faithful dogs beside her, sleeping
soundly, Gina decides not to scream but just put this:

                                   PARKINSON'S SUCKS BIGTIME
And I mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!
That just had to fall out Barb, I'm sorry.
Sometimes these things are just pent up and I open my mouth and there they
are.
I do feel better, thank you so much.
Oh, you look very nice this evening and I do like where you have you computer
sitting. It that an IBM? Nice. and your keyboard is very unique.
Very Stylish.
Thanks for inviting us in your home. Having us stand there while you scream is
different but it's your house.
LOLOLOLO
Love you honey
Gina