I Laughed really long and loud. I even made the dogs bark. If that had truly
happened and I were on the bus, singing 99 bottles of diet coke on the wall, I
would have laughed and said OK turn around and take the scenic route. What an
adventure. We could even pick up more PD's along the way. What a trip, faces
to names, hugs, smiles, lots of different food, but we would have to be very
careful along the way, a cop (probably being filmed for Cops) would think we
were nuts and lock us up. No, e mail, but with that many people in jail, maybe
the news would come and interview all of us.
I'm sorry Ken, I just ran with that one. Haven't been up long enough for
serious brain part to kick in.
Thanks for the humor. I believe we sorely need.
Bye and remember Great Minds Think Alike! Ha
Gina
47/7mos