To Ervin, Brig was on DataTop study done 8-10 years ago and has been on
eledepryl
ever since, I just see a difference in the on time and a general well being
with him.
The drs. just go along with me anymore because when I say I think there's a
diff.
they probably  patronize me, but I really do see a difference.  He went off
for a week, and it happened to be a very stressful week, our dog died, we were
in DC lobbying,
and other junk.  I thought he had a rough time..  The reason he went off  is
because he is going on a study for a new drug,TVP-1012 (rasagline)to see the
effect of this drug on various blood levels of levodopa and MAO-B.  Will let
you know!