Jerry Finch raised the topic of the year 2000 problem for our PC's.
There are also implications for our prescription drugs.  Getting our
prescriptions filled is the end result of a long chain of related
processes you can trace all the way back to obtaining whatever raw
materials go into them.  There are computer systems all along the
way, for manufacturing control, inventory, delivery, accounting, drug
dispensing, and insurance. As people who depend on prescription
drugs, we need some assurances that these will all be working,
otherwise we may have to consider contigency steps such as stocking
up in advance.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9