Hello everyone: I'm so excited to have found you that I really don't
know what to say. I want to thank Donna Testa from a support group in
NY,I was a lost parkinsonian here in mexico until she was kind enough to
answer my letter.I have sent letters to NPF of ca. requesting
information but unfortunatly never received a reply.
I think for the moment is all, since I'm not sure you will receive my
msg, I'm a little unsecure.
                              Marlene M.

PS: Does anybody know the dead-line for the  "ball of string  project"
    Please reply.