mine had nothing Y2K about it- but something to do with computers.
WHen I took my prescription for Tasmar in in March or was it
April, thr drug had just been approved by teh FDA.  Yhe pharmacist
could not locate it on her computer and went to the Distributor's system
to locate the product.  A couple of months later when I went in with a
prescription for a different granularity of Tasmar- same thing.  And Costco
does not keep this in stock- they special order a qty for me and they
will have it the next busines day.  A foul up on either computer could
cause me problems... And I don't think that the pharmacist recognizes
me-nor anybody at any of the chain stores or anywhere for that matter.