Dear William:
Thank you for the idea on the checks. With all the new medical bills I think I
should but something on mine. I do apologize if the comment was somewhat
harsh. I am still trying to get through the grief process. I'm angry, then
sad, then denying it, or well you know the routine I'm sure.
I have had my car for sale the last 2 weeks. We dropped the price Thursday and
had at least 15 calls on the car. I came home from the next town over and
started crying again. I don't want someone else to drive my car. I don't want
to take the vanity plate off (has my nickname - Sparki). The one thing in my
life that I was consistent about were the cars I loved (High performance) and
driving them. Now I understand that there is something there for me to learn.
I know I have the possibility of hurting someone else, and I couldn't bear the
thought.
It is just sometimes THIS DARN DISEASE is so hard to bear. I get discouraged
but I then go back up the scale.
Today is just a very Black/Blue Day. I did go to Tai Chi class and the
excercise helps. I really love the instructor. She is great.
I liken this PD to the commercial of the little boy, he wants to be a junkie
when he grows up. I see that same little boy and a girl, they are saying oh I
wanted a chronic disease when I grow up.
I don't dwell on what caused the PD, because that can't help me now. The
reactions from family and friends is amazing.
Well, I'm going to go work on my jewelery for a while, relaxes me. You have a
sunny day tomorrow You and yours. I will write again, but I will try to keep
those outbursts here with me.
Hugs to you
Gina
47/7 mos.