Dear Phil:
What if you order your meds early? Would that help?
I order mine through the mail and I have to order 2-3 weeks early. So if I do
that, would that take care of that date problem?
I guess for me, and just for me, I can't go to far ahead for I will drive me
crazy. One day at a time is about all I can handle.
I do thank you all for discussing this topic, because I can call the computer
manufacturer and find about the dates, and is it date sensitive?
Do you think this was a plot with some computer hackers? To really get us
confused?
Take care Phil
It was very interesting to read your post
Gina
47/7 mos.