Ok Ivan,
I am going to visit you via virtual reality. I love blueberries and seafood.
But what should I bring? A dish to pass? I need to commune with the water, as
I am a water baby and it brings me such peace. I may try my hand at fishing, I
never catch any, but I don't believe that is the point for me.
I can see sitting in the sand, watching the sun drift down. It takes a final
look, and bids us Good Evening.
We are all involved in remembering good times here. Some stories are warming,
comforting and some not nearly so.
Its very late and the adults sneak into the house, passing around the hugs,
the see you in the morning, and Good Night.
A cool breeeeeezzzzzeee fills the rooms. It's filled with wonderful smells.
Salt Sea air, and fish, and Bon Fires finally burning out. Even the house has
smells. They bring the senses alive. Freshly laundered sheets, they smell like
the sun,  have you smelled the sun? You can smell the breeze that dried the
sheets. And the muffins baking in the kitchen.
Time is so prescious that we cram so much into that small space. But, the time
has come to go back. Even we smell like a combination of everything at the
beach.
Oh, if we could bottle that odor do you think we would sell it or stash it
away for those long winter, sunless days?
I am fulfilled. I am right again. I am renewed.

Thank you Ivan for sharing your space with me and my husband. I can see it and
it is grand.
Gina
47/7 mos
I am sorry for going on like that. It has been a rough day and I needed to "go
back to the Sea".