Gina, this is Ken B jumping in, to try and help you feel better! I just got an
idea:
I KNOW there are simulated flying programs, so there MUST be something to
simulate driving a car, probably exotic cars, race cars, maybe even old time
specialty cars like OLDs 442 or Chrysler Hemi monsters? If these programs do
NOT exist, someone is welcome to start producing them for folks like you,
Gina, who could get the fun part of driving, without worrying about a real
life accident.  I would like to have a simulator to make me feel like I am
driving my 61 Caddy convertible, top down, cruising Miami Beach, in the mid
60's and then drag racing on a deserted stretch of I-95, at 3 AM, with a car
full of crazy friends!  YES, in the 60s at 3 AM, I-95  could be deserted, they
were still building it then, in Miami! Got my first ticket there, for driving
on the part that was not finished yet!  I wish the computer could simulate
odors, like the leather seats of the car, or the overheated radiator getting
ready to splatter antifreeze all over the windsheild, and the ........leather
seats.........and the crazy friends!    Who wants to talk about their first
car? (Not ME! LOL)[log in to unmask]