Barb:
I wanted to wear my Sunday Go To Meeting Clothes. Did you like my long blonde
hair in those 2 braids? I worked really hard on those. They are so long that I
have to stand on a stool to get anything done.
I know the sword was a bit much but I couldn't fit the Cat-O-Nine Tails. It is
no where to be found.
Did you like that little diddy that I was pushing out? I practiced long for
that one. It will be out on my new album "Music for the PD Impaired" or the
sub-title will be "I'm P.O. and I'm gonna stay at Barb's Office. I like her
Compaq.
LOLOL
Love ya
Gina