Ok Ivan,
We are going to visit you via virtual reality. I love blueberries and seafood.
But what should I bring? A dish to pass? I need to commune with the water, as
I am a water baby and it brings me such peace. I may try my hand at fishing. I
never catch any, but I don't believe that is the point for me.
We are all sitting in the sand, watching the sun drift down. It takes a final
look and bids us Good Evening.
We are all involved in remembering good times here. Some stories are warming,
comforting and some not nearly so warming.
Its very late when we finally come into the house, we pass around the hugs,
the see you in the morning and Good Night.
A cool breeeeeeezzzzzeee fills the rooms. It's filled with wonderful childhood
smells of Salt Sea Air, fish, fires burning on the beach jumping its last
ember. Even the house has smells, so familiar. They bring the senses alive.
The freshly laundered sheets on the beds, you can smell the sun. Have you ever
smelled the Sun? You can smell the breezes that dried the sheets, and the
cinnamon Muffins baking in the Oven.
Time is so valuable that I try to cram so much into each day, the small spaces
of time.
It has been a wonderful time. We even picked up a little color. We have the
fishing hats, and a few shells.
We are even taking back to the city with us the beautiful, magical ocean
smell, and all the other things that will remind us of the time spent. Locked
in space, we had this to ourselves
If we could bottle the beauty, smells, and love, do you think we would sell it
on the open market to gain a buck to statisfy the selfishness in us or would
we stash  the bottles away for those long winter sunless days and freezing
nights?
Thank you Ivan, for inviting my husband and I to share in this special place.
I am fulfilled, I am right with the world again. I am renewed

It was Grand
I am sorry for going on like this. It has been a rough day and I needed to "go
back to the Sea"
Gina
47/7mos