Dear Marling:

Thank you...what a wonderful thing to say...and ya know what,
I do love to 'make my companions laugh'  :-)    I keep getting
encouragement by all of the warm and generous feedback from listmembers
so I like to return the good feelings! I agree,
laughter is important...keep reminding us!

Hugs,
Gail

------------------------------
Marling wrote:

"Most people notice that I sign my e-mail with the reminder to laugh.
Sometimes when we are being weighed down with life, pd, and
everything else it is hard to remember.

I found a few quotes in a book a year ago which have helped me
very much.

M.Kathleen Casey, "Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional."
What a wonderful thought. Yes having pd hurts, but I do not need to
dwell on it or make the pain of it central to my life.

I can always laugh.
Two for laughter, 1-The Koran, "He deserves paradise who makes
his companions laugh."  And this means you Gail, Art, and others.

And 2- W.H.Auden said, "Among those whom I like or admire, I can
find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can:
all of them make me laugh."  I love you folks.