In a message dated 7/18/98 9:06:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< The one thing in my
 life that I was consistent about were the cars I loved (High performance) and
 driving them. >>
Sparki,

Nice nickname, ma'am.  I know what you mean re: cars.  my Webpage has a couple
of pictures of my 1966 Morgan +4 SS.  It was propelled down the road by what
was basically a highly tuned ,TR-6 engine with a Morgan Motor Co special
performance cam, and with tons of carburation.

I sold it during an attack of good sense back in 1978 or so. We bought two new
Mazda misers and had enough left over to see a movie.. I think it was the
movie that got us.

Ah well, my bride never was a "ride with the top down" person, and she
couldn't drive it (legs too short to reach the pedals).

Regards,
 WHH