Jeannine - so you are a Cajun - have tried to get Zacharie Richard's
cassette with the title "Lac Bijou" - some hurting song but beautiful.  Let
me know ok.  My ancestors are Acadians too - some words still evoke
memories, e.g. je l'avions, (I had), hardes (guenilles)  Keep in touch
please.  Fleurette (I too enjoyed Southern especially 'vitamin')