The various news magazines occasionally devote a considerable part of an
issue to a disease. Over the next few days I am going to try to compose a
letter which I will send to Time magazine, suggesting they do an in-depth
report on Parkinson's Disease. I have some ideas running around my head as
to what to say to try and convince them to do a REAL report - not the rather
superficial reports that the press has made in recent years playing up the
sensational aspects of  latest surgical approaches. Hopefully they would
present the overall problem  in a way to help get the $$$$$$$$ for the
research ( Udall bill ) appropriated and used.
I just made 80 yesterday, Cecily my wife is 78/20.  She is not in as bad
condition as many of you folks, but I am looking forward to being around
when the doctor pronounces her cured.
Any ideas would be appreciated
Bob Anibal
boba@macronet