Dear William:
Thank you for that story about your cars. I was always teased about having
Tri-cycle pedal blocks on my Olds 442 Hurst Gold Engine 450. I loved going
fast and the noise the engine made, a nice low whine.  Souns like your cars
were along the same lines.
But I have decided if I sell my car (Honda) I buy a Gateway Computer. That way
I'll still be cruisin' somewhere.
My husband gave me the nickname. That is the plate on my Car for the last 5
years.
Him told me that when we met it was like he was hit headon by a Passenger
Train in Japan. He is very slow, logical, methodical and a perfectionist. Even
though we share the same birthdate, I am manic, well really somewhat opposite.
We have just enough things in common, but not everything.
More Later
Gina
47/7 mos.