Dear Barb:
Correct me if I'm wrong. I watch "Bugs Bunny & Friends Cartoons". and Bugs is
running from Elmer Fudd. Bugs Dresses up like Brunhilde and off he rides on a
HUGE White horse. She has long blonde braids. Very  Long but they don't seem
to get in his way.  That horse has the biggest Butt I have ever seen. And yes,
I am demented. I am certifiable, except the Psy. I go to for meds says I'm Bi-
Polar. And I'm a very good Bi-Polar. This way all my life. That, now, is
something to be very proud of.  Oh, so you have Air shows also. They fly right
over our heads. Bi-planes, Single Engine Planes, Carrier  pigeons, and even
the jet that curtisies, the Harrier. I really like that plane.
I rode in a hot air balloon gondala. It was beautiful. The landing is a pain
and I Mean Pain. I would do it again. Just let someone else land for me.
Went to an AA Meeting this AM.  Good meeting. Talking about emotional
hangovers.
One last note, I was watching "Bugs Bunny, and friends" ON the day I got
married.
The favorites of mine are "Barber of Seville". (Come into my shop, let me cut
your mop, daintly). Then The song that stayed with me going down the isle.
"SHHHHHH, be vewry quiet. I hunting wrabbits."
So, what cha think, baby? Do you think I could try out of something?
I am something !!!!!!?!!HaHa
I have enjoyed speaking to you. Your a really cool person.