Hey Bruce!

Do you really think the list discussion about how to get our
computers checked so they will be ready, is off topic?

When Jerry warned others to get their computers checked and repaired as
necessary because parts and services were going to become sparce and
highly competed for, I think he was right on target and I appreciate the
'heads up'!

I don't know about you but I don't move too fast so I'm gonna need a
head start getting my computer ready so I don't loose contact with my
cyber family...I think I'm addicted to the daily support and contact and
would surely go through withdrawals if it was cut off....but then I'm
one of those who gets my battery, tires and antifreeze checked befor the
winter..<grin>...

Hugs cyber bro,

Gail Vass