Camilla-

SOrry to send it to the entire list.  But when you know that you
have an offending piece of mail that causes your mail reader to
crash, you can go into your mail file using an editor (I use
vi on Unix) and you can delete the offending mail.  Normally
Unix stores incoming mails in /var/mail/user_name

I've had t do this on several occasions since elm dies when
it sees some word/excel attachments...Since you (the user) own
this file you don't need permissions to edit this..

I don't have your email handy and am sending this to the entire
list.. sorry.

abi