Hi all,

I just couldn't resist jumping on the "baseball" thread (such as it is).

I'm here in Philadelphia Philly territory and my son is in school out
past Pittsburgh.  He's in a county where one of the highlights each
winter is an annual snow shovel riding contest.  So it's not surprising
that both last season and this season he made a 100-mile round trip to
see the Phillies play at Three River Stadium.  Score both years "1-0."
I assume that meant some good pitching, but he would have preferred a
bit  more "action."  Oh, BTW, the friend he went with has a wife only in
her early twenties and she's as handicapped as a person who's had PD for
ten or fifteen years.

For those of you in the U.S., please be careful in the heat we're
having.

Carol Horner