Hi Bill,

In a message dated 7/19/98 12:24:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 If senders are concerned with recipients being able to easily read
 the contents of their messages then please send plain text, word
 wrapped to 76 characters per line.

 Thanks all and all the best......Murray >>

Murray,
You wanna tell folks how to do this?  I mean, in terms of "click here" "select
that,," etc., etc.  Shure would help us button pushers.

Regards,

WHH

Bill, yours are ok........

Now today the Sampers and Peter Kidd sent mail to the list using MS
Outlook 8.5.   They prolly read each other ok but those of us using
third party e-mail packages like Eudora and Pegasus etc. couldn't
read this at all and in some cases can't even download it.

They need to go to the OPTIONS tab and be sure to clear the Send RTF
Text check box, I believe...........  (Rich Text Formatting)

Most of us don't have or generate problems but when ya get a new
package (Windows 98 & Outlook for example) the learning curve just
might be near vertical.......

Where these new packages shine is on an Office Network where there is
a system administrator setting things up and everyone has the same
software with the same configuration.

all the best...............Murray