>Hi Bruce,
>
>After the food fight throwing around with MACS somehow a piece got stuck in
>your keyboard and jammed your CAPSLOCK!!!!

Does this mean I'm "in Dutch?"
Seriously, isn't it easier on the eyes, when responding to someone point by
point like this, to  use Caps Lock to differentiate who's tallkin'?  No,
huh.  Well, in deference to the demcratic process I'll try to remember.
BTW, my 6 month old Microsoft ergonomic keyboard which went kaput
yesterday,spells it with 2 words.  Anybody ever have a keyboard go on them?
It says Made in China on the bottom so workmanship can't be the problem

>Can you explain to me (and other interested readers) WHY baseball and WHY
>the YANKEES? Remember to unlock your capslock before answering AND keep in
>mind I know as little about the baseball-league as you about.....whatever!
Tulip bulbs !  How much are the black ones?
Murray said it re why Yankees.  When you come over for a visit go visit
Cooperstown, NY Where the Baseball Hall  of Fame is.  Second thought -
better not.   You'd come out  scratching  your head saying "Who's on first?
No, Who's on Second Base."??

Why baseball - could've  just as easily said  speed skating except i don't
know much about  it.

HOAX SITES
2 maintained by the erstwhile US Dept of  Energy
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
   "  .   "         "          "        ChainLetters.html

Take care,
BBA