Scambusters describes itself as

                        "The Premier Publication On Internet Fraud --
                         Avoid Getting Ripped Off By Internet Scams,
                              Fraud, Misinformation And Hype"

They have an e-zine:

To SUBSCRIBE to Internet ScamBusters, send an email to:

mailto:[log in to unmask] and write SUBSCRIBE in the
subject field.

...and a website:

http://www.scambusters.org/

...both of which I recommend.

Art

At 06:31 PM 7/19/98 , Hans van der Genugten wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Last week there was a posting of a hoax.
>
>Some months ago, I've seen someone post a site address where you can check
>on such hoaxes. Does anyone by chance know what the address is?
>
>TYIA,  Hans.

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness