Bob:

If we can be of help in supplying data for TIME or other magazine/newspaper
stories, we're always glad to do so and have considerable experience in
such activities (NY Times, NOVA, Good Morning, America, TIME, etc.).  We
have research projects currently in virtually all the major areas of
research, basic and clinical, so even if Dr. Langston is not available, I
can usually find someone here on staff with the expertise required to
address issues for the media.  Just give them my direct line (408-542-5628)
or e-mail.  Good luck!  It's a constant pleasure to hear about patients
taking matters into their own hands in so many ways...

Carole Cassidy
Director of Development and Community Relations
The Parkinson's Institute.