Dear Bruce:
My vision has been off line since starting PD meds. Part of the reason for not
driving. It takes such a long time to focus, or to read.
And thank you for taking me along to your GP. I wonder if they just get tired
and frustrated and don't know what to do with us.
Now, the leg thing in mine they hurt, random, and it is inside not out.
Somewhat like an ache.

I have a favor to ask. A friend, neat lady, Brain Tumors (diagnosed maybe a
month ago) is in coma. Please meditate, pray, chant, what ever, she needs your
help. I simply ask for the other will but not to keep her in pain.
Thanks Her name is WJ. She likes to go Bear Hunting.
Ok Bruce, I'll be very quiet at the Drs. Oh, legs & feet tingle, but also, a
few of my toes and soles of my feet get numb.
Right now they are cold. I mean cold to the touch.  I'll take a book and my
bottle of water, I'll behave. OK?
Gina
PD