<Clutching head as jet plane screeeeeeeeams it's
way into the air as it leaves to go back from whence
it came as the air show is over>

It's over, it's OVER, THE %#@$(&#  AIR SHOW IS
OOOOOVER!  Now I just have to survive the noise
as each plane ROOOOARS overhead in leaving the
airport (It's touch and go if I'll maintain my sanity till
the last plane takes off)

Uhhhhh... Gina, m'dear... I'll hafta trust YOU when it
come to Elmer Fudd going around dressed as a
Brunhilde-type.  The last cartoon I voluntarily watched
was when my youngest daughter was maybe 3 years
old - and she's 29 now! <grin>

Hey...  being a certifiable bi-polar's ok.  After being
assaulted by the noise from the air show for the last
four days, I could prolly be considered "certifiable" in
the deranged category, and I KNOW Ken Becker is
certifiable in LOTSA categories! <grinning, ducking & running>

It's lunch time and I'm starving - do ya think that a
half pint of Coffee-Toffee Crunch ice cream with a
handful of Sugar Smacks sprinkled on top can be
considered a bona fide lunch?"  (Hmmm.... <thinking>.....
prolly not to married folks but lotsa my fellow singles
would say, "Hey COOL") <giggle>

Wackily yours...

Barb Mallut