I've heard that Melatonin is very hard to study?  And that nobody knows how
someone will react to it- the reactions range the entire spectrum... I've a
terrible problem with jet lag- esp, when we get back to California from India
via Singapore- and the last time in desperation I took melatonin for 3 nights-
the 3 pills helped me sleep wonderfully and I did great during the day.  So
I 'highly recommended' it to my brother, my cousin etc.  My cousin did the
same trip, came back and worked night shift for a week- and was going into
a month of day shifts and was desperately trying to sleep at night.  She
took 1 pill and she was awake the entire night!

So I now I am more cautious....

abi (whose Dad has PD 73/2)