Barb:
I consider Pizza as Breakfast food. Spaghetti, a sandwich, I look at the
ingredients like Ice Cream - Milk (ok so it is something like milk). Well, I
guess this is going to be a bust.
Being all manicy like I have been, I got out a popcycle and then I woke up
with popcycle all over the blanket. And my t-shirt and panties. I was on the
couch. God bless my husband, he never said a word. Just sorta looked at me,
like "You did what".
Just one of those crazy days.
Glad the planes are gone.
Did you see the movie, "As Good As It Gets"? Get it as it is wonderful.
Luv Ya
Gina
I always got very parinoid when planes flew overhead. I want to duck.