Lanier, I am not sure about that. At  times we get 30 calls a day. If  I
answere they hang up because I just tell them my husband is not home. That
did not help, so we bought  an answereing machine and let the robot voice
answer. Now they hang up before the machine takes over. I have considered
calling the phone co. We have caller ID which doesn't help. They came
through as Unknown name and Unknown number. Unfortunately some of these
unknowns are people I want to talk to and they know not to call late. If  I
find out who to stop this, I surelly will post it. In truth they have taken
my phone away from me. It is truely a lot of trouble.