Dear Nancy:
Thank you for your input. I was thinking about anouther Dr seeing as my Doctor
in Chicago died 2 mos after I saw him and the local neuro nearly severed his
leg in an accident. Can't get into see him. But nurse tell me they don't think
this is PD or med related. I have a feeling it might be.
I am been calling Chicago to see if they can recommend someone to help and be
neuro.
I need answers more concise than "It's just there". Now see, if I were a dr
and had a patient with something that was just there, I'd want to study said
patient and just there.
Oh Well
Thanks again
Gina