My husband told me that there was a law that they cannot call after 7:00 or
is it 8:00?  These days we simply let the ans m/c get the call during dinner-
and they don't leave a message.  There was one time this guy wanted my husband
to take a survery about 'What type of Motor Oil did he prefer'?

I try and do the 'Not interested- good bye'...The last time I tried this, the lady
replied- "but we give you wonderful service, please try us"