Ida,
Reading your note on falls made me think about my falls. Nearly
everytime I fall I feel as if I am moving in slow motion.  It seems
that  I have time to see and feel each part of the motion as I go for
the floor or ground.  I do not have the BP problem.  The doctors put
me through several tests with sitting, lying down, walking, running
in place and then lying down again.  It was crazy with a nurse taking
my BP after each activity.
I find that I fall, as I said #1 on the turn or pivot (I will try to
make my head go first from now on), and sometimes I will be walking
and I do not take the next step.  That is my body is moving forward,
but my leg does not.  Lately my right leg just does not seem to want
to take commands from my brain.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling