Well folks, the local paper printed my article (not as a letter to
the editor).  I have had several calls about it already, including
the radio station to do the interview..

That was last week.  This week I wrote another article, which they
printed, about clinical depression.  I used basic information from
the National Institute of Mental Health webpage.

Now I am going to submit a follow up story on PD and then on CD and
keep it up as long as I can.

I cannot go to Washington (too far and too expensive), I do not have
"friends in high places", nor do I have money to back the bill.  BUT,
I can write. I will write locally and also send some of it out to
other places.  Ivan gave me a name and paper in Maine and I sent it.
I am waiting for a response.

I agree with Gail, I think this year may be "do or die" for the Udall
bill.  I think we must keep our needs, and how they relate to
everyone else, in front of everybody's eyes until they all see it and
then act upon it.

I think I am getting better.
Marling McReynolds
[log in to unmask]  http://members.tripod.com/~marling
OH YES, the articles are posted with this webpage.