At 12:17 PM 7/14/98 , you wrote:
>Can anyone list for me the APDA centers of  Excellence?
>
>Ruth Clark

I'm not certain that APDA sponsors Centers of Excellence.

Claudia Perdices has suggested that you call her for a list of NPF Centers
of Excellence.

You may also find a list of 37 sites in the U.S. and 14 sites outside the
U.S. on

http://www.parkinson.org/centers.htm

OR - and this may prove easier -

1) Go to the Parkinson's Webring.
2) Go to NPF's page on the webring.
3) Click on the ellipse next to "Centers of Excellence."

After all, what's the webring for if we don't use it?

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness