Ok, fess up --- who started all this about being invisible and
needing to get out in front of the public?
So I wrote a couple letters to the editor, and an article for the
newspaper, and then did a news interview for local radio.
Have you ever ridden a runaway snowball ?
That is what I am beginning to feel like.
Thursday, August 27th, 7-8 pm PDT I will be a guest with Estelle
Fennell on KMUD. Michael Claeys of PAN is arranging for the other
guests. He said maybe a researcher? and his boss diagnosed 11yr? Yes,
this is a call in talk show.  Local? Well usually just Southern
Humboldt, Northern Mendocino and Eureka/Arcata California.
However --- KMUD is streamed onto the net at
http://www.kmud.org/
we could get an hour of national/international attention????
Help?please!

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling