Hi LoopBuds

My husband, Steve (79/1) has thus far been unable to tolerate Sinemet.  The
side effects (dizziness, grogginess, loss of appetite) were bad, and there
was never any reduction in symptoms.  He never has experienced the feeling
of being "ON"  even up to 2 Sinemet 25/100 three times a day.

His weakness has increased and he has difficulty getting out of a chair,
and even being comfortable in one.  It is hard for him to work a recliner.

So I bought him an electric recliner-type Lift Chair at Montgomery Wards.
It will be delivered tomorrow.

Does anyone out there use one?

I would be interested in the experiences any PWP has had with one.

Thanks

Ellen Peck